Tuesday, 25th June 2019
The 5G Business Summit 2019 takes place 25-27 June at SMC Conference & Function Centre in Sydney. The Summit provides an opportunity to take a comprehensive look at how 5G will impact you and your business.
TelSoc members receive 15% discount off the registration fee – see code below.
Key areas being covered include the future deployment and business model impact. It will look at what a 5G world might look like and how Australian businesses can harness the network to realise digital transformation, new services, competitive advantage and a reduction in operating costs.
The Summit mixes high-level keynotes, industry perspectives, analysis and forecasts from local and global leaders such as;
- Satoshi Nagata, Vice Chairman & Manager, 3GPP TSG-RAN & NTT DOCOMO (Tokyo)
- John Stanton, Chief Executive Officer, Communications Alliance
- Reg Coutts, Chairman, TelSoc
- Leonie Holloway, Chief Economist, Bureau of Communications and Arts Research, Department of Communications and the Arts
- Chris Althaus,Chief Executive Officer, Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association
- Jodie Sangster, Chief Customer Officer - Asia Pacific, IBM Watson Customer Engagement
The 5G Business Summit is where senior level telecoms, business and government executives will come to learn about:
- 5G driving innovation
- 5G enabling business success
- 5G use cases
- 5G user experience
- Deployment models across vertical markets
- Enabling new insights with 5G
- How to achieve digital transformation in the 5G era
- New business models created by 5G services
- Real applications for 5G
- Software architecture required to deploy 5G
- Unlocking 5G revenue potential
- 5G and NBN competition and overlap
- What approaches are being taken in different regions?
The 5G Business Summit 2019 has been designed for senior executives, representing not only the mobile operators and government, but also end-users from across a broad range of industries that will be disrupted and enabled by 5G.
This event is being publicised by TelSoc in exchange for the discount for TelSoc Members.
Date and Time
Tue, 25 Jun 2019
09:00 - 16:00 AEST