The 5G Business Summit 2019 takes place 25-27 June at SMC Conference & Function Centre in Sydney. The Summit provides an opportunity to take a comprehensive look at how 5G will impact you and your business.
TelSoc members receive 15% discount off the registration fee – see code below.
Key areas being covered include the future deployment and business model impact. It will look at what a 5G world might look like and how Australian businesses can harness the network to realise digital transformation, new services, competitive advantage and a reduction in operating costs.
The Summit mixes high-level keynotes, industry perspectives, analysis and forecasts from local and global leaders such as;
- Satoshi Nagata, Vice Chairman & Manager, 3GPP TSG-RAN & NTT DOCOMO (Tokyo)
- John Stanton, Chief Executive Officer, Communications Alliance
- Reg Coutts, Chairman, TelSoc
- Leonie Holloway, Chief Economist, Bureau of Communications and Arts Research, Department of Communications and the Arts
- Chris Althaus,Chief Executive Officer, Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association
- Jodie Sangster, Chief Customer Officer - Asia Pacific, IBM Watson Customer Engagement
The 5G Business Summit is where senior level telecoms, business and government executives will come to learn about:
- 5G driving innovation
- 5G enabling business success
- 5G use cases
- 5G user experience
- Deployment models across vertical markets
- Enabling new insights with 5G
- How to achieve digital transformation in the 5G era
- New business models created by 5G services
- Real applications for 5G
- Software architecture required to deploy 5G
- Unlocking 5G revenue potential
- 5G and NBN competition and overlap
- What approaches are being taken in different regions?
The 5G Business Summit 2019 has been designed for senior executives, representing not only the mobile operators and government, but also end-users from across a broad range of industries that will be disrupted and enabled by 5G.
This event is being publicised by TelSoc in exchange for the discount for TelSoc Members.