This is a limited opportunity for TelSoc financial members to visit nbn's Network Operations Centre (NOC). The NOC is the nerve centre of the nbn network providing state of the art network monitoring 24 hours a day, 365 days a year of the entire national multi-technology network. It is a single point of contact for all of nbn partners to activate services, manage enquiries and to rectify nbn network faults. The NOC offers multi-tiered support for customers and the network including the:
- Network Surveillance Team - 24/7 network monitoring and proactive management of the network
- Operations Support Team - supports a comprehensive network maintenance programme
Register now to avoid any disappointment. If you happen to miss out on joining this time round, please don't worry as we expect to organise additional visits in the new year.
On arrival report to the reception desk on the ground floor where you will be received by security.
Public Transport from the City
Catch the free City Circle Tram to Docklands (Flinders, Spring or La Trobe Streets) along Harbour Esplanade and Docklands Drive to New Quay and Waterfront City.
Or take any of the following city trams:
- No.30 via La Trobe Street to corner La Trobe Street & Harbour Esplanade, to Etihad Stadium
- No. 70 via Flinders Street to Waterfront City/Harbour Town
- No. 86 via Bourke Street to Waterfront City/Harbour Town
There is limited free two hour or pay street parking located along Bourke Street, North Wharf Road and various locations throughout Docklands.
Paid carpark options include:
- Wilson Car Parking, corner Harbour Esplanade & Dudley Streets, Docklands
- Etihad Stadium, enter Gates 5 & 6 via La Trobe Street or Gates 1, 2, 3 via Bourke Street